28 years old Swedish mother of two living in Japan since 2011.
Things I like:
- Japanese food. Especially natto, tempura and the variety of noodles
- Eating out. One of the best things about Tokyo.
- Festivals. I have been to Summer Sonic Festival in Japan and plan on going to Fuji Rock.
- Playing the guitar. I often go with my husband to Cotton club in Tokyo for jazz concerts.
- Traveling. Southeast asia for the win.
- Languages. I speak Swedish, English, Japanese and a bit of French.
- Going to the cinema alone. Very rare since kids happened 😉
My bucket list:
- Fly a helicopter
- Become a certified yoga instructor
- Travel to all continents
- Get some of my photos published
- Raise my daughters to be fantastic, empathic people
- 5k followers to my blog ;);)